Hi guys today I tried a new terminal available for Windows, Linux and OSx. Called Terminus.
The appearence is pretty cool i’ve to admit that and this is the main reason why I downloaded it but I discovered that it’s also really comfy.
You can read more on the GitHub page.
And you can download even the Windows Installer or the Portable version under the Release tab.
Terminus is a highly configurable terminal emulator for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Theming and color schemes
- Fully configurable shortcuts
- Split panes
- Remembers your tabs
- PowerShell (and PS Core), WSL, Git-Bash, Cygwin, Cmder and CMD support
- Integrated SSH client and connection manager
- Full Unicode support including double-width characters
- Doesn’t choke on fast-flowing outputs
- Proper shell experience on Windows including tab completion (via Clink)
- Terminus is an alternative to Windows’ standard terminal (conhost), PowerShell ISE, PuTTY or iTerm
- Terminus is not a new shell or a MinGW or Cygwin replacement. Neither is it lightweight – if RAM usage is of importance, consider Conemu or Alacritty
Plugins and themes can be installed directly from the Settings view inside Terminus.
- clickable-links – makes paths and URLs in the terminal clickable
- shell-selector – a quick shell selector pane
- title-control – allows modifying the title of the terminal tabs by providing a prefix, suffix, and/or strings to be removed
- quick-cmds – quickly send commands to one or all terminal tabs
- save-output – record terminal output into a file
- scrollbar – adds a scrollbar to hterm tabs
Pull requests and plugins are welcome!